skip to main content

Scholarships and Other Web Resources

In order for Current Seniors to try and qualify to earn a Cal Grant (Money for College) it is mandatory that your GPA be submitted electronically to The California Student Aid Commission. We will be automatically submitting your GPA by October 1st and no further action is required by you. However, if you do not want your GPA submitted, please have your parent/guardian come to the Registrar’s Office to sign the GPA Release Refusal Form no later than September 15th. Please see Rachael Melton, M – F 7:00am to 3:00pm. Please keep in mind, if you do not want your High School GPA released, you will forgo the opportunity to try and earn cash for college.

Resources by state

College Admissions and Testing

College Application Fee Waivers
SAT Fee Waivers
College Board
A-G Guide
CSU Mentor
UC Riverside Summer Academy
University of California Apply On Line
NCAA Eligibility Center
The College Board AP Potential

Choosing a Major and Career

Career Planning
America’s Career Infonet
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Occupational Outlook Handbook

ADA Compliance Errors 0